Tuesday 2 December 2014

BANKS PENINSULA GARDEN TOUR

I had a great weekend over at Takamatua with some of my family and my sister arranged for us all to do the Garden Tour. It took two days and we started at French Farm, then Wainui, Fishermans Bay, then lots of gardens in Akaroa. We finished up with that crazy mosaic garden "The Giants House" in Akaroa.  It is hard to believe that this one lady has done it all herself. What is she on?!!
I've been trying for a couple of days to get them up on a link, and have managed it with some help, but they are in the opposite order of how we saw them, so they begin with the crazy garden.
Just click any photo to enlarge and use arrows for next shot. (I am not the greatest photographer, I just point and click). Some very gorgeous gardens here, and they all do it themselves. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment